[TIP] Green and Red bars

Laura Creighton lac at openend.se
Tue Nov 16 16:41:54 PST 2010

In a message of Tue, 16 Nov 2010 17:20:48 -0300, Natalia Bidart writes:
<snip>

>So, I think I should try to add the coloured output option to unit2 as
>a plugin. I'm not sure when I'll be able to do this in the short term,
>but if I am, I'll let you all know.

<snip>

>Cheers, Natalia.

If you do this, can you please make it so that the colours used are
also specifiable on the CLI?  While setting pass/fail to green/red
makes a great deal of cultural sense for most people, it is hard as
anything on those souls with red green colour blindness, which is also
the most common sort.

Thanks very much,
Laura