[TIP] Testify

Marius Gedminas marius at gedmin.as
Tue Nov 2 04:02:31 PDT 2010

On Mon, Nov 01, 2010 at 10:15:55AM -0700, Rhett Garber wrote:
> 1. Suites
(snip description)

Ah, I get it now.  Thanks for the elucidation.

> 2. Parallel Execution
(snip description)

I'd missed the bit about rebalancing before.  Neat idea.

Are your tests completely isolated, or do have something to deal with
external resource conflicts (e.g. test databases)?

> 3. Decorator based setup/teardown (for classes too)

How do you handle ordering of setup steps?

Marius Gedminas
--
Arguing that Java is better than C++ is like arguing that grasshoppers taste
better than tree bark.