[TIP] Testify

Olemis Lang olemis at gmail.com
Mon Nov 1 07:40:23 PDT 2010

On Fri, Oct 29, 2010 at 4:36 PM, Rhett Garber <rhettg at gmail.com> wrote:
> Just found out about this mailing list. I thought you all might be
> interested in a testing framework we developed here at Yelp.

this is the right place ...

> From the blog post http://engineeringblog.yelp.com/2010/10/now-testify.html
>
> "Testify provides:

[...]

I have no much time to get into this right now , but I'm one of those
who is not comfortable with not few features included in `unittest2`
(and some others inherited from legacy `unittest`).  To the point that
I even planned to start my own fork of `unittest` 2.5 . Nonetheless,
if I ever find time to do so I think I'm gonna take a look at this
first, because some features you mention seem to be very close to what
I want to do .

Did you fork `unittest2` 2.5 ? Where does all this start ?

> * A cool name."

Oh yes !!! It's very RatM : «Now Testify!!!» .

If I start my own I promise it will be «Slip Now In The Fire»

> Comments or suggestions would be very welcome.

... hopefully I'll get there, but don't wait for me ... good luck !!!

--
Regards,

Olemis.

Blog ES: http://simelo-es.blogspot.com/