[TIP] Test a system with paramatrized state, parametrized function input, and results.

Stuart Doherty sdoherty at avvasi.com
Wed May 5 13:35:23 PDT 2010

Hi Holger,
  Thanks a lot for your help on this.  As per our conversation on irc I've posted a rendition of the abstract system setup to demonstrate py.test being used in the way I was hoping.  If anyone has any questions or suggestions I'd be interested to hear them.

This is the link with the code:

http://paste.pocoo.org/show/209904/

Putting all these files in the same directory and running py.test there should run it.

Thanks

Stu