[TIP] suite, test_suite, load_tests ... Oh My ! WAS: unittest2 discovery / doctest integration?

Olemis Lang olemis at gmail.com
Wed May 5 04:53:13 PDT 2010

On Tue, May 4, 2010 at 9:27 PM, Robert Collins
<robertc at robertcollins.net> wrote:
> Hi Olemis,

:o)

[...]
> load_tests is something that was designed after we hit the
> limits of test_suite in bzr. As such its not surprising that they can
> do similar things - but load_tests has less duplication (it gets the
> already found tests, and can decorate or replace as it desires).

Is there any code snippet illustrating these limitations ? AFAIK &
AFAICS I can do anything I want inside `test_suite` ...

--
Regards,

Olemis.

Blog ES: http://simelo-es.blogspot.com/
Blog EN: http://simelo-en.blogspot.com/

Featured article:
Hessian: Initial working implementation -
http://simelo.hg.sourceforge.net/hgweb/simelo/trac-rpcext/rev/ad5774008134