[TIP] suite, test_suite, load_tests ... Oh My ! WAS: unittest2 discovery / doctest integration?

Robert Collins robertc at robertcollins.net
Tue May 4 19:27:41 PDT 2010

Hi Olemis,
    I suggest you revisit the threads - in this list no less - about
load_tests and test_suite. Unittest discovery initially supported
neither; load_tests is something that was designed after we hit the
limits of test_suite in bzr. As such its not surprising that they can
do similar things - but load_tests has less duplication (it gets the
already found tests, and can decorate or replace as it desires).

Cheers,
Rob