[TIP] unittest2 discovery / doctest integration?

Michael Foord fuzzyman at voidspace.org.uk
Tue May 4 04:33:46 PDT 2010

On 04/05/2010 12:29, Chris Withers wrote:
> Michael Foord wrote:
>>
>> Using load_tests seems like the best way to integrate doctests with
>> unittest
>
> How does this match up with provided a test_suite function in the
> module containing tests?
>
> I really hope that still works since it's a common paradigm supported
> by at least trial and zope.testrunner.

Have you tried it? :-) (Short story - it still works but isn't, and
never was, used by the unittest test loader for loading tests from a
module.)

Michael

--
http://www.ironpythoninaction.com/
http://www.voidspace.org.uk/blog

READ CAREFULLY. By accepting and reading this email you agree, on behalf
of your employer, to release me from all obligations and waivers arising
from any and all NON-NEGOTIATED agreements, licenses, terms-of-service,
shrinkwrap, clickwrap, browsewrap, confidentiality, non-disclosure,
non-compete and acceptable use policies (”BOGUS AGREEMENTS”) that I have
entered into with your employer, its partners, licensors, agents and
assigns, in perpetuity, without prejudice to my ongoing rights and
privileges. You further represent that you have the authority to release
me from any BOGUS AGREEMENTS on behalf of your employer.