[TIP] Idea for GSOC : a test infrastructure for PyPI

Grig Gheorghiu grig.gheorghiu at gmail.com
Mon Mar 22 11:36:37 PDT 2010

The latest Cheesecake code is up on bitbucket:
http://bitbucket.org/griggheo/cheesecake/overview/.

I'll find Michal's code for the Cheesecake service and upload it there
too. I want to encourage people to fork so I can pull back their
changes.

Michal -- can you put the PVS code on bitbucket too?

Grig