[TIP] [ANN] simppu.py -- Simply Python Unit Testing

Pekka Klärck peke at iki.fi
Sun Mar 21 15:27:16 PDT 2010

> Marius Gedminas wrote:
>> It sounds like you've reinvented nose?
>> http://pypi.python.org/pypi/nose

So it seems, thanks for pointing that out Marius! For some reason I
had thought nose mainly provided test discovery on top of unittest but
clearly I was wrong. My excuse for this ignorance is that most of my
Python code must have been Jython 2.2 compatible and nose isn't
compatible with it.

2010/3/19 Chris Withers <chris at simplistix.co.uk>:
> Ah, but it's *his* version, so it must be infinitely better ;-)

it might be simpler (as in having less features) but it's definitely
not better. =)

Cheers,
    .peke