[TIP] [OT] The Testing Goat's World Tour

Terry Peppers peppers at gmail.com
Fri Mar 12 12:00:05 PST 2010

> Is there some way willing participants can join the queue if each person
> guarantees postage to the next person in the queue?

What I'm thinking is that - he just trolls along to locations and the next
person to get him spends the couple of bucks to get him there. The real
problem is the overseas trips.

I was thinking about starting a repo in Bitbucket so people can add/cross
themselves off the queue.

> Also, are there multiple goats, or just one? Perhaps we could parallelize
> this.

There can be only 1 goat.

- t.