[TIP] [OT] The Testing Goat's World Tour

Terry Peppers peppers at gmail.com
Thu Mar 11 15:20:29 PST 2010

The infamous testing goat arrived in Evanston IL today (thanks to Doug
Hellmann). My friends did this experiment called the never-ending
polaroid, and since I'm completely unoriginal I'm copying it. He still
needs to pair up with some more people here in Evanston, but I'm going
to then send him East to Boston so he can pair up with Jesse Noller.

I've started a Flickr pool to document his travels.

http://www.flickr.com/groups/1406574@N22/pool/

Eventually he'll make it overseas to Michael Foord, or at least that's my plan.

- t.