[TIP] Deep Agile 2010: Only 1 Day Left for Super Early Bird Registration - Get your team involved in Agile Games!

Bob Clancy bob.clancy at verizon.net
Thu Mar 11 05:13:43 PST 2010

Register for $265 by Friday, March 12th at:
     http://games.agilebazaar.org
      When:     May 15th - 16th, 2010
      Where:   Microsoft New England Research & Development Center
                        Cambridge, MA

We all want to support our teams and learn the best strategies for
working together
effectively.  What better way is there to accomplish  this than
encouraging your team
to devise challenging questions to bring to our seminar?

Get your team excited about attending:
    Deep Agile 2010: Empowering Teams with Agile Games

Learn from these established experts who have demonstrated success in developing
skilled, functioning agile teams:
    Tobias Mayer, Lyssa Adkins, Portia Tung, Michael McCullough, and Don McGreal

This two-day seminar is unique in that everyone you send will obtain
hands-on experience
engaging in exercises and simulations that will foster the continued
evolution and
improvement of your agile team.

Your team members can choose among three parallel tracks
    Games to develop agility
    Games to improve teamwork
    More games to "get things done"

Plan ahead, Set your team-improvement goals and save money too!

(We want make this the best event possible for you!  Please share your
ideas with us at deepagile2010 at agilebazaar.org.)