[TIP] Python Testing book review

Grig Gheorghiu grig.gheorghiu at gmail.com
Tue Mar 9 10:57:20 PST 2010

Here's a review of the book which resembles my own:

http://mcjeff.blogspot.com/2010/03/review-python-testing-beginners-guide.html

As a side note: it's very easy to be an armchair quarterback and
criticize somebody else's efforts. I'd like to see some of the
warriors on this thread try to write a real book, with real editors
and real deadlines. See Tarek's message for insight into what it
really takes to do it.

Grig