[TIP] Fail-fast testing?

J. Clifford Dyer jcd at sdf.lonestar.org
Sat Mar 6 05:16:23 PST 2010

I would tend to agree with doug, insofar as a broken test gets noticed
right away, but doesn't actually cause the program to fail.  A warning
in the changelog and the documentation should be sufficient.

Still, the decision is yours, and I'm not going to squawk loudly at
defaulting to off.

Cheers,
Cliff