[TIP] unittest2 and the future of nose

jason pellerin jpellerin at gmail.com
Thu Mar 4 14:35:05 PST 2010

On Thu, Mar 4, 2010 at 4:31 PM, Jesse Noller <jnoller at gmail.com> wrote:
> On Thu, Mar 4, 2010 at 4:16 PM, Terry Peppers <peppers at gmail.com> wrote:
>>> What do you think?
>>
>> I'm in - with whatever I can offer.
>>
>> - t.
>
> Same here.

Excellent! Thank you both.

It seems to me that the primary need over the next few weeks/months is
going to be working with Michael Foord to figure out what unittest2
extensibility is going to look like, to ensure that nose's use cases
are covered and nose2 can be as small as possible.

The other main job will be continuing the conversation about
nose2/extending unittest2 in general while I'm busy changing 10
diapers per day and not sleeping.

And the 3rd main job, setting up project infrastructure somewhere. All
I ask on that front is that it be somewhere that speaks mercurial.

So, any of those jobs sounds like the thing you'd like to do for nose2
for the next 6-8 weeks (or longer!) ?

JP