[TIP] PYPI Testing Infrastructure

mouad ben mouadino at gmail.com
Sat Jun 19 15:12:23 PDT 2010

Hello,

Thank you for the feedback.

> >> One thing that I'd really like to see is a standard interface for
> running the
> >> tests of a package.  My own preference would be that 'python setup.py
> test'
> >> is that interface.  It's not at all difficult to make this work, and
> with
> >> Distribute/distutils2 it should be even easier.

Yes i do have this idea, that allow to developer to run test without
uploading there package on pypi, because if you already uploaded your
package on pypi and the package don't work correctly on windows for example
so maybe it's to late know that your package it's already there to be
downloaded , but for now i will try to make it work with pypi and after
maybe we can add the ability to allow developers to run test with command
like python setup.py test using PYTI (PYPI Testing Infrastructure).

> >> This page doesn't seem to exist.

sorry for the link, i have changed :)

http://bitbucket.org/mouad/pypi-testing-infrastructure-pyti

--