[TIP] proto-pep: plugin proposal (for unittest)

Michael Foord fuzzyman at voidspace.org.uk
Fri Jul 30 05:43:03 PDT 2010

For those who don't want to read the proto-pep, which outlines the *whole*
system and is a little bit long, I wrote up a *much* shorter intro to the
plugin system (including how to get the prototype) on my blog:

    http://www.voidspace.org.uk/python/weblog/arch_d7_2010_07_24.shtml#e1186

Michael

http://www.voidspace.org.uk