[TIP] Invoking tests

Éric Araujo merwok at netwok.org
Wed Jul 28 05:29:10 PDT 2010

> merwork (Eric somebody-or-other) has provided me with a pure distutils
> test command which I may go with instead whilst waiting for distutils2.

FTR, my name and nickname are in the headers of this email. No extra “r”
in the nick and an accent in the name if you please :)

A note about this test command: It is not as generic as the real
distutils2 test command which is worked on by Konrad, just a bare-bones
distutils1 command so that unittest2 can run its own tests without
depending on setuptools or distutils2.

Regards