[TIP] unittest2 plugins

Kumar McMillan kumar.mcmillan at gmail.com
Mon Jul 26 07:26:02 PDT 2010

Only tangentially related, but I believe this discussion spawned a
blog post from Tarek on implementing a generic plugin system for
Python.  Since I'm a fan of entry points and how they allow zero
config discovery of plugins, I like the proposal.  He's looking for
more feedback on the details:
http://tarekziade.wordpress.com/2010/07/25/plugins-system-thoughts-for-an-entry-points-replacement/