[TIP] unittest2 plugins

meme dough memedough at gmail.com
Sat Jul 24 01:02:30 PDT 2010

Hi,

I see the email about unittest2 plugins.  I had a play with plugin mechanism.

How will plugins be distributed?  Will there be an entry point like
pytest / nose uses?  Will people have to manually activate plugins by
editing unittest.cfg to add plugin so it gets loaded or will this be
done automatically?

I settled on initialise creating plugin obj which always adds options
and sets hooks it wants.  Then in start hook check options to decide
if do something and in stop hook also check options to decide.  Should
there be a hook between initialise and start that has access to
options?

:)