[TIP] Wrapping a GoogleTest suite?

Ringo De Smet ringo.desmet at gmail.com
Fri Jan 15 08:25:13 PST 2010

Hello,

In our product, we have a complete set of Python tests, including a
whole bunch of test decorators to start and stop a number of the
product's subsystems. One of the last parts I want to test is our C
client-API. I have a GoogleTest suite for that, which I want exposed
as a Python unit test suite. After the automatic test run in our
Hudson continuous integration system, a report is calculated from the
Python xml test runner output. How can I have every of my GoogleTests
listed in this report?

Anyone with such experience?

Ringo