[TIP] String calculator kata

Gary Bernhardt gary.bernhardt at gmail.com
Wed Jan 6 13:45:43 PST 2010

My code kata in Python was posted to the Katacasts site today. Code
katas are carefully practiced solutions to simple problems, which are
then performed publicly to elicit feedback and discussion. In this
one, I use TDD to solve the "string calculator" problem with Python,
Vim, and Mote, an experimental (and poorly maintained) test runner I
wrote.

It's only 4:32 long and very dense – not a long, rambling screencast.
:) I appreciate any feedback you have, as improvement is the goal. You
can find it here:
http://blog.extracheese.org/2010/01/string-calculator-kata-in-python.html

--
Gary