[TIP] [OT] Goats of PyCon

Ben Finney ben+python at benfinney.id.au
Fri Feb 26 16:18:14 PST 2010

Michael Foord <fuzzyman at voidspace.org.uk> writes:

> Hey! What do you have against fuzziness?

Comfortable fuzziness is fine. It's when the goat is so fuzzy that it's
ill-defined that it becomes a problem.

When the fuzziness is to the extent that you lose sight of your goats,
that's a clear sign you've let things go too far.

--
 \       Eccles: “I just saw the Earth through the clouds!”  Lew: “Did |
  `\      it look round?”  Eccles: “Yes, but I don't think it saw me.” |