[TIP] [OT] Goats of PyCon

Chris Lasher chris.lasher at gmail.com
Fri Feb 26 08:57:56 PST 2010

I will ask the obvious question:

What's with the goats at the PyCon 2010 Testing in Python Open Space?

I mean, goats are, in and of themselves, hilarious animals, which fit with
the hilarity that was TiP Open Space. So although I'd understand if there is
no reason, I'm wondering if there's a back story.

On a serious note, thanks for all the presentations at that Open Space,
thanks to someone [Titus?] for the beer, which I happily hauled, and thanks
to the Disney folks for all the quality pizza. I wish someone had captured
that chaos on videotape, especially the Snakebite presentation, which was a
thing of beauty/horror.

On second thought, I don't wish this.

Chris