[TIP] starting testrun.org for testing in python

Olemis Lang olemis at gmail.com
Wed Feb 10 08:42:12 PST 2010

On Wed, Feb 10, 2010 at 11:19 AM, Olemis Lang <olemis at gmail.com> wrote:
> On Wed, Feb 10, 2010 at 10:45 AM, holger krekel <holger at merlinux.eu> wrote:
>> Hi Michael, Olemis,
>>

> :o)
>
>> On Wed, Feb 10, 2010 at 10:30 -0500, Olemis Lang wrote:

>>> And has intermittent green thingies (I like it !!!)
>>>
>>> :P
>>
>> thanks :)
>>
>> If you two like to integrate dutest and unittest-ext own tests
>> you are very welcome :)

Before signing up [1]_ something that would be awesome is to setup
OpenId login so that I (and others too) can use existing OpenId(s)
instead of adding a new list of user names | passwords to the long
list I already have . I was searching and found no such plugin .

Q:
  - Does anybody know about anything like that ?
  - Is it a good & feasible idea ?

.. [1] Sign up !
        (http://hudson.testrun.org/signup)

--
Regards,

Olemis.

Blog ES: http://simelo-es.blogspot.com/
Blog EN: http://simelo-en.blogspot.com/

Featured article:
Free milestone ranch Download - mac software  -
http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/TracGViz-full/~3/rX6_RmRWThE/