[TIP] starting testrun.org for testing in python

holger krekel holger at merlinux.eu
Wed Feb 10 06:55:34 PST 2010

Hey Eric,

i take the freedom to re-post to TIP as i find your links and
efforts very worthwhile.

I just checked with my own and the Pycon schedule and suggest
an Open Space session related to "CI" testing with Python

    1:30 AM on saturday.

fits for you?  (it's really hard to find a slot given the interesting programme)
If this doesn't work i guess we could see to discuss things
on the obligatory TIP evening-and-pizza mini conference -
do we already have a date for this, btw?

cheers,
holger