[TIP] unittest issues and development

Michael Foord fuzzyman at voidspace.org.uk
Tue Feb 9 11:17:38 PST 2010

Hello all,

For those of you interested in the development of unittest, I've just
sent a couple of emails about future development. The first lists a
bunch of small issues that need dealing with and the second about setUp
/ tearDown of class and module (a subject I know several of you feel
strongly about and there is no *particular* need to revisit that debate...).

unittest: shortDescription, _TextTestResult and other issues
http://mail.python.org/pipermail/python-dev/2010-February/097520.html

setUpClass and setUpModule in unittest
http://mail.python.org/pipermail/python-dev/2010-February/097521.html

All the best,

Michael

--
http://www.ironpythoninaction.com/
http://www.voidspace.org.uk/blog

READ CAREFULLY. By accepting and reading this email you agree, on behalf of your employer, to release me from all obligations and waivers arising from any and all NON-NEGOTIATED agreements, licenses, terms-of-service, shrinkwrap, clickwrap, browsewrap, confidentiality, non-disclosure, non-compete and acceptable use policies ("BOGUS AGREEMENTS") that I have entered into with your employer, its partners, licensors, agents and assigns, in perpetuity, without prejudice to my ongoing rights and privileges. You further represent that you have the authority to release me from any BOGUS AGREEMENTS on behalf of your employer.