[TIP] Tox package install failure after update to Python 3.2b1

skip at pobox.com skip at pobox.com
Tue Dec 7 03:17:14 PST 2010

    holger> Then again, the logic to auto-detect if recreation is neccessary
    holger> may not be sufficient :) As of tox-0.9 there is --recreate for
    holger> convenience. I generally use that for my CI setups so i am less
    holger> likely to hit bugs there myself.

After upgrading tox just now I got this:

    [TOX] ***recreating virtualenv py32 (configchange/incomplete install detected)

for all pyXY versions.  So that's good.  On the second run it was happy.

Now, can you have it fix my bugs for me? :-)

Skip