[TIP] including (or not) tests within your package

Ben Finney ben+python at benfinney.id.au
Thu Aug 12 03:17:48 PDT 2010

Fernando Perez <fperez.net at gmail.com> writes:

> Ultimately all I can say is that I have *extensive, real-world*
> evidence of this approach having worked *fantastically* well […]

I don't deny your experiences, and merely offer my own as requested. I
can report satisfaction with the approach I've described.

Hopefully the OP has some answers for why we made the decisions that we
did.

--
 \          “Pity the meek, for they shall inherit the earth.” —Donald |
  `\                                              Robert Perry Marquis |