[TIP] Testing RESTful Java Web Services ? (made using Restlet)

Olemis Lang olemis at gmail.com
Tue Apr 6 05:22:40 PDT 2010

Hello everybody !

This time I am looking for success histories of using *in-process* web
testing (Python) tools so as to test RESTful Java Web Services
implemented with Restlet . I'd like to know if somebody has tried
`twill` or any other similar Python tool on top of Jython in order to
write unit-tests for that kind of web services . If an OOTB approach
exists , then much better !

Thnx in advance !

--
Regards,

Olemis.

Blog ES: http://simelo-es.blogspot.com/
Blog EN: http://simelo-en.blogspot.com/

Featured article:
TracRpc: API v2: Test cases for XML-RPC ... PASS -
http://bitbucket.org/osimons/trac-rpc-mq/changeset/228ef43726b0/