[TIP] The test suite that was too dangerous to live

Ben Finney ben+python at benfinney.id.au
Sat Sep 26 02:00:42 PDT 2009

Ben Finney <ben+python at benfinney.id.au> writes:

> Please get the sdist for ‘python-daemon’ 1.5.1 from PyPI
> <URL:http://pypi.python.org/pypi/python-daemon/1.5.1/> and have a look
> at the unit test suite.

If anyone wants to work with the code base in a VCS (e.g. to suggest
changes as patches), you can check out the Bazaar repository:

    $ bzr checkout http://bzr.debian.org/bzr/python-daemon/python-daemon.devel/

--
 \         “Nature hath given men one tongue but two ears, that we may |
  `\          hear from others twice as much as we speak.” —Epictetus, |