[TIP] Test Results Repository

Mikeal Rogers mikeal.rogers at gmail.com
Thu Sep 24 11:37:31 PDT 2009

At Mozilla I'm building a new giant results system using Python and CouchDB.
It's not really in a state where other people could use it easily but the
code is on github.

http://github.com/mikeal/brasstacks

CouchDB is letting us store results from incredibly different test tools
without trying to normalize the documents, then in the views we're able to
create relationships between different datasets from the differing test
tools.

-Mikeal