[TIP] Fwd: Nose bug? using inspect.ismethod too aggressive?

jason pellerin jpellerin at gmail.com
Mon Sep 21 07:50:22 PDT 2009

Once again I fail to reply-all...

JP

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: jason pellerin <jpellerin at gmail.com>
Date: Mon, Sep 21, 2009 at 10:47 AM
Subject: Re: [TIP] Nose bug? using inspect.ismethod too aggressive?
To: Fernando Perez <fperez.net at gmail.com>

Jumping in late... I like the idea a lot. I've been frustrated myself
with the difficulty of debugging generator tests. But I have very
limited time to work on nose anymore, so getting a change of this size
in before the much-belated 0.11.2 release is not going to happen
without a patch -- a complete patch including tests and docs, I'm
afraid. Realistically that goes for 1.0 as well.

Sorry. I really like the idea -- I'd love to have better support for
generative/parameterized tests, but to make it happen, someone else is
going to have to take the ball.

JP