[TIP] Handling exceptions while cleaning up in SuiteFixture Setup

Olemis Lang olemis at gmail.com
Tue Sep 1 05:28:36 PDT 2009

On Mon, Aug 31, 2009 at 3:51 PM, Olemis Lang<olemis at gmail.com> wrote:
> On Mon, Aug 31, 2009 at 3:02 PM, Robert
> Collins<robertc at robertcollins.net> wrote:

[...]
> PS: In fact there are many Trac devs who dont write tests because of
> the complexity of the current unittest-based style
>
> :-/

Let me say this correctly:

In fact there are many Trac devs who dont write tests because of
the complexity of the current unittest-based style used for writing
the tests for Trac plugins.

I think that this precision is needed because I'm not talking about
unittest module in isolation, but the classes built on top of it in
order to test (setup included) Trac-specific features (and this wasn't
clear enough in my previous message :-/ )

--
Regards,

Olemis.

Blog ES: http://simelo-es.blogspot.com/