[TIP] Determine test status in tearDown method

Olemis Lang olemis at gmail.com
Wed Oct 21 14:28:10 PDT 2009

On Wed, Oct 21, 2009 at 4:10 PM, Robert Collins
<robertc at robertcollins.net> wrote:
> On Wed, 2009-10-21 at 15:54 -0500, Olemis Lang wrote:
>> On Wed, Oct 21, 2009 at 3:37 PM, Robert Collins
>> <robertc at robertcollins.net> wrote:
>> > On Wed, 2009-10-21 at 15:55 +0200, holger krekel wrote:

[...]
>> What would that fit in there ?
>>
>> PS: I don't know anything about the scope of your work in this field
>
> If you haven't read my blog post, please do - I linked it early in this
> thread.

Oops sorry . It seems I didn't see that part ... Let me take a look at
that first and then I'll let you know

;o)

> I'm trying to fix a few key interfaces within unittest which are
> making it really really painful to extend.

Hmmm ... let's see ...

--
Regards,

Olemis.

Blog ES: http://simelo-es.blogspot.com/
Blog EN: http://simelo-en.blogspot.com/

Featured article:
Gasol in for Spain: they lead european basket  -
http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/simelo-en/~3/QnrH66KHXHk/gasol-in-for-spain-they-lead-european.html