[TIP] Determine test status in tearDown method

Olemis Lang olemis at gmail.com
Wed Oct 21 13:54:29 PDT 2009

On Wed, Oct 21, 2009 at 3:37 PM, Robert Collins
<robertc at robertcollins.net> wrote:
> On Wed, 2009-10-21 at 15:55 +0200, holger krekel wrote:
>
>> I like the idea of systematically allowing test code to signal warnings.
>> It is then a matter of reporting how/when to present it.
>
> This is what I'm working on, but not warnings specifically - any extra
> data. Do you think such things needs to be categorised as 'warnings' (vs
> logs/ test data etc?')

IMHO ... the term warning is just because of an interpretation of the
semantics of that specific data. If we talk in terms of data , well
the part of storing warnings messages might fit in there, but not sure
about the part related to integration with warnings and logging
modules, and probably about the methods I mentioned in a separate
thread `tc.warn` and `tc.warnIf` (or whatever they might be ;o).

What would that fit in there ?

PS: I don't know anything about the scope of your work in this field

:-/

--
Regards,

Olemis.

Blog ES: http://simelo-es.blogspot.com/
Blog EN: http://simelo-en.blogspot.com/

Featured article:
Looking for a technique to create flexible, graphical dashboards ...
- http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/TracGViz-full/~3/QO5N8AG0NnM/d6e3b3fd323d5b52