[TIP] Determine test status in tearDown method

Jesse Thompson jessejlt at gmail.com
Tue Oct 20 09:28:41 PDT 2009

I'm having a difficult time figuring out how to determine a test's status
from the tearDown method, do any of you know how I might go about doing so?
Example: While running a test some unhandled exception is thrown, which
causes the test to fail, I would like to know about it in the tearDown
method. Or if a test fails due to an assertion failure, I would still like
to know about it in tearDown so that I can attach some extra logging
information to the test's failure output.

-j