[TIP] Test coverage and parsing.

Olemis Lang olemis at gmail.com
Thu Oct 15 08:11:37 PDT 2009

2009/10/12 Michał Kwiatkowski <constant.beta at gmail.com>:
> 2009/10/12 Olemis Lang <olemis at gmail.com>:

[...]
>> ... since you don't actually control all the details of the generator
>> then what if 83 % of your tests are performed with irrelevant or
>> redundant data ?
>
> No, you *do* control all important details of generation. It's the
> tester that decides how values are built and what are probabilities of
> building each possible combination.

JFYI ... This lib [1]_ seems to be useful . I've heard about this
algorithm every time some one mentions model based testing ... well
almost

;o)

.. [1] Welcome to AllPairs Project Home
        (http://sourceforge.net/apps/trac/allpairs/)

--
Regards,

Olemis.

Blog ES: http://simelo-es.blogspot.com/
Blog EN: http://simelo-en.blogspot.com/

Featured article:
Looking for a technique to create flexible, graphical dashboards ...
- http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/TracGViz-full/~3/QO5N8AG0NnM/d6e3b3fd323d5b52