[TIP] Coverage.py 3.2b3: now with fewer memory leaks!

Ned Batchelder ned at nedbatchelder.com
Mon Nov 23 14:35:50 PST 2009

I introduced a bad memory leak in coverage.py 3.2b1, so if you'd been
having trouble with it gobbling RAM, you'll want 3.2b3:
http://pypi.python.org/pypi/coverage

Beta 3 also includes smarter interaction of branch coverage and excluded
lines of code, as well as HTML reports with sortable tables.

BTW: I also wrote a post about finding that memory leak.  Who knew
integers could consume so much memory?:
http://nedbatchelder.com/blog/200911/memory_leak_mystery.html

Sorry for any trouble the leaks may have caused...

--Ned.
http://nedbatchelder.com