[TIP] Coverage 3.0 beta 3

Ned Batchelder ned at nedbatchelder.com
Sun May 17 04:51:49 PDT 2009

Well, it turns out the beta 2 kits were kind of crap: they didn't even
contain all the files needed for the new HTML reporting feature.  You
might say my face is *covered* in egg! D'oh...

So Beta 3 is available at PyPI: http://pypi.python.org/pypi/coverage/3.0b3

I've also finished the last of the API changes, though there are no docs
yet, so if it matters to you, you'll have to read the docstrings to see
what's going on.  I've tried hard to maintain backward compatability
with, for example, the nose cover plugin.

--Ned.
http://nedbatchelder.com