[TIP] Profiling deployed WSGI web apps

Olemis Lang olemis at gmail.com
Wed May 13 05:05:56 PDT 2009

On Tue, May 12, 2009 at 5:09 PM, Brett Carter <brett at rdnzl.net> wrote:
> Ben Bangert's dozer is pretty nice as well:
> http://bitbucket.org/bbangert/dozer/src/
> http://pypi.python.org/pypi/Dozer
>
> Note that running the python profiler will slow things down about 10x,
> so it's not recommended in a production environment.

Thnx. I'll check that too. The idea is to put the system to work for a
while in real conditions, in order to use the same execution context,
and detect the root cause for the performance issue -with the help of
the profiler ;)-. It might not even be necessary to have real users
interacting with the system -according to the results- ...
Thereinafter everything back to normal.

Thnx !

--
Regards,