[TIP] "midget" pony continuous integration tool

Doug Latornell doug at sadahome.ca
Tue May 5 15:28:41 PDT 2009

I put a wrapper around Jeff Winkler's Nosy script that gives it a command
line parser and a configuration file.  It would limit your "builds" to only
triggering when there are source changes.  You can pass the --with-coverage
in the options item of the config file.  And you get the ability to change
your "build" on the fly if you include the config file in the list of files
that are monitored for changes.

Details at: http://douglatornell.ca/software/python/Nosy/

Source at: http://douglatornell.ca/software/python/Nosy-1.0.tar.gz

Cheers,