[TIP] Testing in General

David Blewett david at dawninglight.net
Tue Mar 31 15:20:21 PDT 2009

This is rather embarrassing to admit, but I have yet to add any kind
of testing to my burgeoning application. I don't have formal CS
training, having just picked up what I need to get the job done.
Python has been a joy to learn, and I think I've done a pretty good
job of writing "Pythonic" code. Does anyone have pointers to good
books or resources that address the theory behind the different types
of testing?

I was going to start by putting in coverage testing, so that I can
start adding tests to the most active sections of my codebase. Any
advice is appreciated.

David Blewett