[TIP] Everybody wants a pony!

Ben Finney ben+python at benfinney.id.au
Tue Mar 31 14:41:56 PDT 2009

"C. Titus Brown" <ctb at msu.edu> writes:

> We do have a prototype up and running and I'll try to get a screencast
> up within a week or two.

Please make this screencast in a downloadable format, for those who
can't easily play Flash video in a web browser.

> Your thoughts welcome!

Sounds very useful, I'm looking forward to further news.

--
 \           “I just got out of the hospital; I was in a speed-reading |
  `\     accident. I hit a bookmark and flew across the room.” —Steven |