[TIP] Everybody wants a pony!

C. Titus Brown ctb at msu.edu
Tue Mar 31 08:42:47 PDT 2009

On Tue, Mar 31, 2009 at 09:57:00AM -0500, Jesse Noller wrote:
-> On Tue, Mar 31, 2009 at 9:54 AM, C. Titus Brown <ctb at msu.edu> wrote:
-> > -> Yes, x1000. Based the visualization/front end off django and I'll add
-> > -> another +1000
-> >
-> > Can you add the +1000 before x1000? ;)
-> >
-> > I'm thinking that the Right Way will be to include a simple
-> > BaseHTTPServer-based reporting server, together with a very nice set of
-> > information aggregation functions. ?Then you can "skin" the damn thing
-> > in whatever you want, but people won't have to install anything other
-> > than Python to get it working...
->
-> Works for me, where are you here at pycon so I can provide hugs and rainbows?

I'm, errrrrrrrrr, gone.  Far away.  On the road.  Maybe next time?

--t
C. Titus Brown, ctb at msu.edu