[TIP] Everybody wants a pony!

Douglas Philips dgou at mac.com
Tue Mar 31 08:27:46 PDT 2009

On 2009 Mar 31, at 11:18 AM, C. Titus Brown wrote:
> -> Sounds great, but does it have to be easy_install?
>
> No, but it should be easy_installable.

I'm OK with that.

> The twill sprint ended, and then I stayed up and late and bashed on
> figleaf.

Did I miss an announcement of a new twill version?

> Hey, if buildbot's working for you, keep it -- don't change unless you
> have to!  I just find it frustrating to set up a new buildbot for
> small
> projects and/or on new machines.

Buildbot is working, yes, but the complexity is increasing, and having
it all in one big blob is becoming a maintenance pain. Plus the
waterfall is too course of a reporting mechanism. It'll be cool to
have a migration vector.

Since offsite part-time attention can't hold a candle to sprinting,
I'll wait until that's over to try to jump in. :)

-Doug