[TIP] figleaf sprintlet

Mike Verdone mike.verdone at gmail.com
Mon Mar 30 08:42:07 PDT 2009

Sigh... I wish I could be there with you guys.

I'd like to have more output formats than the default HTML report for
figleaf. Something like YAML or XML so that I can parse the results
and store them in a database for historical view of test coverage. In
theory test coverage should always go up and if it starts dropping I
can go lay a (metaphorical) smackdown on the developers who aren't
testing.

One of these days I'll get around to working on that...

Mike.