[TIP] draft of pycon talk

Aaron Maxwell amax at redsymbol.net
Tue Mar 24 19:31:33 PDT 2009

Hi Marius,

On Tuesday 24 March 2009 17:56:46 Marius Gedminas wrote:
> On Tue, Mar 24, 2009 at 01:23:32AM -0700, Aaron Maxwell wrote:
> Slide 13 is funny: 21 lines of code in a tiny font, under a heading
> containing the word "Simple".  :-)

Heh. Yeah, I see the irony. Good point, I will probably split that up into two
slides.

> > http://redsymbol.net/media/pycon-draft/pres1.ppt
> > http://redsymbol.net/media/pycon-draft/pres1.mp3
>
> I tried to listen to it, but I'm not awake enough to give any meaningful
> feedback (it's 3 am here).  Sorry about that.
>
> At least I didn't fall asleep completely. ;)

Good, that means my talk can't be that bad ;)

Actually, this is kind of relevant.  My talk is scheduled soon after lunch, so
I'm assuming that I will need to engage people enough to keep them awake, lest
anyone drift off into a siesta.  Testing it on a drowsy person at 3am is a good
check :)

Thanks Marius.

--
Aaron Maxwell