[TIP] draft of pycon talk

Marius Gedminas marius at gedmin.as
Tue Mar 24 17:56:46 PDT 2009

On Tue, Mar 24, 2009 at 01:23:32AM -0700, Aaron Maxwell wrote:
> I'm presenting at Pycon this year, about "Building an Automated QA
> Infrastructure using Open-Source Python Tools":
> http://us.pycon.org/2009/conference/schedule/event/22/
>
> If anyone has some spare cycles and would like to help me with some
> feedback, I have a draft which I would sincerely appreciate feedback
> on:
>
> http://redsymbol.net/media/pycon-draft/pres1.odp

I believe "Underappreciated" is a single word.

Slide 13 is funny: 21 lines of code in a tiny font, under a heading
containing the word "Simple".  :-)

Nitpick: I'd skip the "./" part in ["python", "./setup.py", "build"],
it's redundant.

> http://redsymbol.net/media/pycon-draft/pres1.ppt
> http://redsymbol.net/media/pycon-draft/pres1.mp3

I tried to listen to it, but I'm not awake enough to give any meaningful
feedback (it's 3 am here).  Sorry about that.

At least I didn't fall asleep completely. ;)

Marius Gedminas
--
Experience varies directly with equipment ruined.