[TIP] draft of pycon talk

Aaron Maxwell amax at redsymbol.net
Tue Mar 24 01:23:32 PDT 2009

Hi all,

I'm presenting at Pycon this year, about "Building an Automated QA
Infrastructure using Open-Source Python Tools":
http://us.pycon.org/2009/conference/schedule/event/22/

If anyone has some spare cycles and would like to help me with some
feedback, I have a draft which I would sincerely appreciate feedback
on:

http://redsymbol.net/media/pycon-draft/pres1.odp
http://redsymbol.net/media/pycon-draft/pres1.ppt
http://redsymbol.net/media/pycon-draft/pres1.mp3

That last link is a recording I made of myself going through it.  It
is about 33 minutes; you can just glance through the slides instead if
that's too long.  I pretty obviously tripped over my tongue a few
places, which I'll hopefully manage to correct by the time I give the
talk, so please focus on the more general content.  In particular, if
there is something that I don't explain that should be explained, or I
use jargon without defining it, etc., please point that out.  If
anything important is missing, or if I put something in there for some
reason actually shouldn't be there, that is what I would like to know
about.

I can say right now that I repeated myself several times and talked too
long on some minor points.  So I'll practice to improve those things.

Thanks,
Aaron

--
Aaron Maxwell